nuffnang ads

Monday, February 17, 2014

East Coast Park -- Sunday Cycling Session!

One, two, three, four, five, ....., Eight!! I already been working in Singapore around 11 months. Eight months!!! I never do any exercise in the past eight months!! never sweat!! I remember last workout was jogging but it was only 30 mins!! I know I'm lazy and keep seeking excuses for not to do any exercise such as <I'm very tired>, <everyday I feel so stress with my work, I need more time to rest>, <I didn't bring my sport shoes to Singapore> and bla bla bla... I know my healthy is dropping... I know my muscles became 肉松...Opps! i never have muscles...Everyday I walking I will saw many beautiful legs..Singapore's young  girls are so sporty.. Yes, I know why they have beautiful legs and I want it too...but i never put effort on it...that's why my dear always nagging on this...But in the end, my "lazy" still the Winners!! lol~

Last week, Lee Hong suggested us cycling at East Coast Park since our gang never reunion after we celebrated our CNY and back to Singapore. By the way, I could exercise and reunion with sisters at the same time. Angel agree with it on the spot..me? have to ask my dear whether want to join us or not..and he said yes.. Mam and Zent have to back Kluang. So, wouldn't join us. I were so excited and I wish <That day pls comes faster>! haha..

One day before, I dunnoe what should I wear for cycling. Home wear? too suibian and ugly! but other t shirts very tight and I might feel uncomfortable when i cycling.. in the end I chose a mickey sweater.. Yes , sweater! because it is my "comfortable and not <suibian> top" number 1! lol~~~ Actually, I know I am not easy to sweat and it is long sleeve (prevent sun burn), so I chose that top. 

We met at Bedok MRT. The taxi fee to East Coast is around $7 from Bedok MRT. from Eunos MRT will be cheaper. When Angel and Lee Hong saw me, they said :" you wear like this looks super hot leh." "Yah, I know I m not easy to sweat." They all brought t-shirt to change include my dear, only me.

We reached there around 9.40am. This was the first time we been here. We don't know where should we rent bicycle. After we walked a little way and saw a shop which rent the bicycles and we walked into it. the bicycle there got a bit "OLD". But, we don't mind because we though it is the only shop. Actually, there have few shops there. There are different price for different kind of bicycle. The cheapest will be $6 per hour.

There have many activities there such as camping, BBQ, cycling, skating, fishing and etc. After pay the money for 3 hours cycling, our journey was started. We followed along the way, we dunnoe how long to the destination. We felt tired after 40 mins. Finally, we reached the end of the East Coast Park. We took a rest at the beach. All the people here were so relaxing, even doggie felt so excited when it saw the beach and sea.

Okay, our photo shooting session started! we kept taking photo there and my dear said :' you all come here for cycling or taking phone har??" "Yes, there have half hour photo shooting schedule in our session" we said. hahaha..

Seems like the distant we cycling back to the point we start was much more nearer. My dear said :" it is because we dunnoe the ending point, now we know how long the distance and know where we will pass-by, so we feel the distance is shorter." "hmmm..有道理!"

Time flies... 12.30pm, we return the bicycle and went to Eunos food court to have our lunch. After that, we back home. As what I expected, I were not really sweat after cycling. My dear said he is super tired. Angel n Lee hong slept until 6 or 7 pm. Only me..no feeling..no sleepy and no tired.. But I felt relax~~

 Love this photo so much..thanks to the photographer--Angel

 Lee Hong

 这张有一个人背着背包去旅行的感觉~

 My dear and I








 Oh my Big face and his ugly face!


No comments:

Post a Comment