nuffnang ads

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The First Post!!!



Hey!! It's my first post! First of all, I should introduce myself...hehe
Well, U can call me as the blog title i am using >>> Misai Fish
Why Misai Fish?? This is my nick name that my friends call me..
They just simply translate my name to English...hmm..quite special..*shy*

GUESS~~ my age??
Last week i worked during IT fair at MidValley..my head guessed my age was around 16 or 17 years old..Am i looked young?? Actually, I am 23 years old..Don't know should i happy or sad..happy because i looked young..sad because it is hard for me to find a good job..cause boss may suspect my capability..

Okay..Let's talk bout my personality...
Sometimes, i feel that i am a person who really 自相矛盾..
I wish to have a pretty face, but i don't like and even lazy to make up and take care of my skin..
cause it takes quite a long time to remove the make up on my face..
Let's say u have to work until 9 or 10pm..and U feel very tired but have to remove the make up..
It's killing me!!
Another example, I wish to get first class in my academic..but when I faced a lot of assignments..I will think that "haih..so hard to do this assignment..no time to do it..just let the A gone."
Seriously, I should blame myself..always 临时抱佛脚..how to produce an excellent work??

Actually, I'm thinking should i use which language to write post on this blog..
English??May be it can help to improve my poor grammar..but it cant fully express what i want to convey.>.<
Mandarin??Yes!! I can express all i want to convey in a good way..but..i wish to improve my lousy English..
<Thinking this problem quite a long time>
So..the conclusion is use both languages..depends on my mood..hehe

Anyway, is time to say goodbye and sleep..sweet dream^^
Ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment