nuffnang ads

Friday, February 24, 2012

Save Your Messy Hair

After coloured my hair during chinese new year, my hair becomes messy and super dry..
Even i used what kind of shampoo, hair conditioner or hair mask..my hair still same or better a bit bit only..
Finally, I really can't tahan my hair and decided to cut my hair..
I told the hairstylist about my hair problem..
Then, he recommended a product to me..
It was surprised me..
which is Arimino Spice Water shining straight cream...especially for straight hair girls..It cost me RM 69..
It helps to smoothens hair, reduces fly-aways and make hair silky..
Just apply evenly to semi-dry hair and style by blow drying..
Are U having the same problem with me?? Try it!!
Actually, I don't know which supermarket or pharmacy selling this cream..
I bought from IMP hair saloon at Jalan Genting Klang which is my favorite hair saloon..
cause I can have a nice haircut with a reasonable price..

Arimino Spice Water Shining Straight Cream

RM 69 each

After i used it, my hair becomes smooth..

Ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment